Block welding

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Block welding
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JOHN BEVARDOS on Tuesday, November 24, 2015 - 08:21 pm:

Any advice on a decent block welder in So Cal?

thanks
John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Tuesday, November 24, 2015 - 09:54 pm:

This is a guy who does a lot of cast iron engine block /head welding, he knows his stuff. He has a thick accent so its better to bring your block to him and let him see it to assess.

A & A Welding
11671 Sheldon St, Sun Valley, CA 91352
818) 768-7788

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Tuesday, November 24, 2015 - 11:30 pm:

What kind of problem are you trying to fix? A simple freeze crack is different from a the back of the block cracked out after a broken crank.

I hope it's more like the first.

I sent my early block off to Loco Larry at the Tin Shed. He knew a welding shop close to him.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration