Wheres your favorite place to stand? Here is mine

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Wheres your favorite place to stand? Here is mine
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Weeds on Wednesday, November 25, 2015 - 03:30 am:

Took me 8 months to get my garage looking right!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Wednesday, November 25, 2015 - 07:12 am:

Shouldn't there be four? I think it looks off with only three :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, November 25, 2015 - 08:27 am:

LOL Bill! I agree! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Weeds on Wednesday, November 25, 2015 - 05:03 pm:

Can't do, There's a wall in the way!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Wednesday, November 25, 2015 - 06:24 pm:

I am thinking move the wall and add a fourth.

OOrrrr, take a grill shell and headlights and hang them on the wall so it looks like four to us.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, November 25, 2015 - 07:04 pm:

Bigger garage.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevin Gough on Wednesday, November 25, 2015 - 07:06 pm:

.DSC06655.JPG

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Patterson. Moruya, NSW, OZ on Wednesday, November 25, 2015 - 09:13 pm:

You Kiwis are just "Show offs".
I suppose you know why we have to drink out of saucers here in Australia......its because all the cups are in NZ.
Cheers,
Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Weeds on Thursday, November 26, 2015 - 01:35 am:

Nice one Rob.
Nevin that shed of yours sure looks full of history, hopefully I'll see it on the next winter run if I don't get snowed in.
Chad that's a cunning plan!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevin Gough on Thursday, November 26, 2015 - 02:27 am:

Yep, that workshop serviced Model T's when they were new! One of the reasons I wanted a T. On the other hand, later on, a lot of Model T's were chopped up there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brendan Hoban on Thursday, November 26, 2015 - 04:37 am:

I am just so glad to see a photo of three Ts, all with wonky headlight directions.

Because I have wonky headlight directions!

Not that it matters much, 6 volt battery lights are dismal at night so I just drive in daylight.

Alan, I feel for you with the South Australian bush fires, we moved out of a hilltop forest fire trap some years ago to a much safer urban environment. But, you can never totally relax, we still have to have our fire plan.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Thursday, November 26, 2015 - 05:03 am:

I think it's the camera lens and the perspective that causes an illusion of wonkier headlight directions than they really are?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Val Soupios on Thursday, November 26, 2015 - 09:48 am:

I like the downward looking shots too. It gives you a perspective that you don't usually get to see. I like the view from the barn loft door

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Scherzer -- Saginaw, MI on Thursday, November 26, 2015 - 10:52 am:

This taken from the second story balcony of my shop. The front half is 16' high and the back half is a two story housing the machine shop on the bottom floor and wood shop and upholstery on the second.

t cars

Due to saw dust from the wood shop that settles on the cars I have to take them outside annually for a wash down. Bob

t cars

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Thursday, November 26, 2015 - 11:42 am:

Val,
Please share another photo of the little runabout. It looks like an interesting car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Thursday, November 26, 2015 - 12:02 pm:

At the 4 mile mark at Bonneville @7:00AM to watch the record runs. Nothing like the sound of a streamliner at 300+ mph in the quiet morning air. OR- on a tour in a T early in the morning starting a day of fun.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Thursday, November 26, 2015 - 12:37 pm:

Is Steve N. running, Dan ?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration