Anyone have personal Tom Butterworth contact?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Anyone have personal Tom Butterworth contact?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Simon-Pierre Smith on Wednesday, November 25, 2015 - 02:47 pm:

I've been unable to contact him for a couple weeks. He doesn't camp by the phone, but he isn't usually this uncommunicative.
I'm 25% worried about my speedster body and 75% worried about Tom.

Thanks,
Simon

PS, I'm a heavy lurker. You don't know me, but I know you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Wednesday, November 25, 2015 - 02:49 pm:

"PS, I'm a heavy lurker. You don't know me, but I know you."

Eeeck!

Tom can be difficult to contact but he usually shows up eventually.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Eyre on Wednesday, November 25, 2015 - 02:57 pm:

Talent guy with sheet metal. Keep trying he will turn up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Val Soupios on Wednesday, November 25, 2015 - 05:32 pm:

What every one is saying is true. Tom sometimes falls off the face of the earth but he always seems to reappear. He is a very talented guy and it is worth dealing with his idiosyncrasies.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration