:-) - OT - Donate $10 to MTFCA & receive up to $500 back ! - :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: :-) - OT - Donate $10 to MTFCA & receive up to $500 back ! - :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, November 25, 2015 - 08:19 pm:

Giving Back ... :-)

For (10) days only until December 7th, 2015

Donate $10.00 minimum to the MTFCA after the date and time
this thread is posted.

Post on this thread (amount of donation not required to be posted)

For (10) days only - I will match your donation or issue you a $500.00 credit towards enclosed auto transport if you are the lucky person selected from the posts on this thread.

Receive either a match of your donation up to $50.00 back in cash from me directly to you if you are the lucky person selected from those who post on this thread.

Or a $500.00 credit towards enclosed auto transport of $500.00 or more if you are the lucky person selected.

Every person gets a single equal chance regardless of the amount of money donated.

(1) chance per person who donates and posts on this thread.

So - if you donate $10.00 I will give you either $10.00 cash
or a $500.00 credit towards enclosed auto transport if you are the lucky person selected.

If you donate a larger amount up to $50.00 I will give you a matching amount up to $50.00 in cash or a $500.00 credit towards enclosed auto transport if you are the lucky person selected.

Only one person who posts will be selected at random on December 8th, 2015.

Maximum cash value is $50.00.

Enclosed auto transport credit good for $500.00 towards
a single auto transport valued at $500.00 and is good for
(1) year only and is not transferable. It applies to transport scheduled and performed after date of issue and cannot be
combined with any other discount or promotion. The auto transport credit has no cash value and expires (1) year after date of issue. Subject to scheduling and availability.

This offer is not offered - endorsed - secured by the MTFCA
or it's' employees.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, December 04, 2015 - 10:44 am:

Extended until December 31st, 2015

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Friday, December 04, 2015 - 12:53 pm:

OK, I'm in! Please draw my number.
I am already sending a check to the MTFCA matching donation so will this count for your drawing?

This is like getting two birds with one shot!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, December 04, 2015 - 01:35 pm:

Gene,

Yes it does.

Thank you for your donation.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, December 05, 2015 - 04:24 am:

Bump

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Alexander in Albion, Maine on Saturday, December 05, 2015 - 07:07 am:

My donation is in. Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthony J. Marino - League City, Texas on Saturday, December 05, 2015 - 08:11 am:

My donation was made yesterday. Count me in.

PS PayPal may have charged me an extra fee for using a credit card!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, December 05, 2015 - 08:53 am:

Bill & Anthony,

Thank you both for your donation !

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donald Manlove on Saturday, December 05, 2015 - 09:05 am:

Donation made

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chuck Lebeda, Humboldt, SD on Saturday, December 05, 2015 - 09:20 am:

Check is in the mail.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Sunday, December 06, 2015 - 10:28 am:

Donald & Chuck,

Thank you both for your donation !

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Schrepfer on Sunday, December 06, 2015 - 02:55 pm:

Received confirmation of donation Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Sunday, December 06, 2015 - 06:27 pm:

Thanks Joe !

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike_black SC/FL on Sunday, December 06, 2015 - 10:12 pm:

Just saw Steve's post and made out a check--will be in the mail tomorrow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, December 09, 2015 - 12:44 am:

Thanks Mike !

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 06:55 am:

Bump

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, December 12, 2015 - 07:27 pm:

Bump

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Saturday, December 12, 2015 - 08:19 pm:

Made my donation on the 8th. I'm not a MTFCA member. It won't be a problem if that disqualifies me :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Saturday, December 12, 2015 - 08:21 pm:

I went back and re-read Jim's original post. I guess I was too late anyway. Oh well, the museum still got 50 bucks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, December 12, 2015 - 08:34 pm:

Michael,

Extended thru December 31st, 2015 to match the MTFCA Fundraiser.

You don't have to be a member.

You qualify because you made a donation & posted on the thread.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Saturday, December 12, 2015 - 08:53 pm:

Kule! Thanx Jim!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, December 14, 2015 - 11:27 pm:

Bump

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, December 15, 2015 - 08:15 pm:

Bump

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William P Schubert....Bay City, Michigan on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 06:05 am:

Great way to encourage donations and a very generous offer on your part. Donated online the 9th. Thanks Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 07:11 am:

Bill,

Thank You for your donation and the kind comments.

I tell folks to try & visit the MTFCA Museum at some point
if they can.

It is YOUR MUSEUM .....

I am honored to be able to transport donated vehicles
for the museum from time to time.

The best group of folks I have met are Model T enthusiasts.

A real bonus for me are the friends I make over the years as I
travel across the country.

We should all try to give back as best we can ... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthony J. Marino - League City, Texas on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 10:23 am:

Got a very nice letter from the MTFCA acknowledging my donation!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Noel D. Chicoine, MD, Pierre, SD on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 08:48 pm:

Donations are accepted from PayPal. Thanks for the generosity, Jim.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William P Schubert....Bay City, Michigan on Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 06:18 am:

Jim, I am just a little curious how much money has your offer generated for the museum?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, December 19, 2015 - 07:50 am:

Bill,

Not sure but I hope at least one person who otherwise would have not thought to donate was motivated to action by this thread.

The selection of the winner is not being done by me.

A friend of mine and an asset to the MTFCA Community for many years has agreed to do the honors.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Sunday, December 20, 2015 - 07:58 am:

Bump

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tex Holtby on Sunday, December 20, 2015 - 10:08 am:

Jim - Just made my donation. Hopefully I'll get to visit the museum this year! Tex

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Sunday, December 20, 2015 - 12:40 pm:

Ted,

That is great !

Thank you,

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, December 21, 2015 - 09:25 am:

Tex,

Sorry I called you Ted ... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tex Holtby on Monday, December 21, 2015 - 09:39 am:

Jim - no problem (you should hear what most people call me)!!! Have a Merry Christmas and be safe in your travels.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Johnny Parker on Monday, December 21, 2015 - 10:25 am:

Just did the paypal way thanks for the encouragement.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Burg on Monday, December 21, 2015 - 12:09 pm:

I just Done mine......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, December 21, 2015 - 01:54 pm:

Johhny,

Thank You !

Les,

Thank You !

My count might be off but that makes (14) so far who are in the running - pretty decent odds !

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Tuesday, December 22, 2015 - 03:07 pm:

I just posted this to a different thread, on which an anonymous donor has promised to match donations. Freighter Jim saw my post and suggested I also post it here, and possibly pick up an extra donation from him. So here it is, and thank you, Jim!

What a wonderful idea! I just sent $100 via credit card, with a (non-binding) request that it go to the museum. But here's a neat kicker: the company from which I retired, Prudential Financial, has a matching gift program. It will send a comparable amount. Since my gift is deductible to me, it costs me after taxes about 75 bucks to send almost 200 bucks to MTFCA (there is a fee to paying by credit card, but I have to do that through the company to get the match). It's a very efficient way to give. And that's before the generosity of the anonymous donor! Think about it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, December 22, 2015 - 05:01 pm:

Gilbert,

Thanks for your donation.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Tuesday, December 22, 2015 - 08:14 pm:

my donation is still in my pocket and it will stay there. There have been to many expenses for a retired person this year and the museum is not at the top of the list. Sorry
Willie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Tuesday, December 22, 2015 - 08:31 pm:

I sent ours in,and got confirmation of same.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, December 22, 2015 - 08:48 pm:

Jack,

Thank you for your donation !

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Skip Lane Melbourne, FL on Tuesday, December 22, 2015 - 09:24 pm:

F Jim.
Thanks for your reply to my trailer question. My credit card donation went in a few days ago.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie Owen - Elizabethtown, KY on Saturday, December 26, 2015 - 08:35 am:

Just sent our club donation in, TN T's.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, December 26, 2015 - 08:45 am:

Skip,

Thank You !

Charlie,

Thank You !

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Saturday, December 26, 2015 - 11:48 am:

Our donation is in today's mail. Today's the day that the Eagle (expletive). Well, those of you who've been in the service know what the Eagle does. :-)

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, December 26, 2015 - 02:35 pm:

Keith,

Thanks for your donation !

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Saturday, December 26, 2015 - 02:40 pm:

Keith,Those were larger dollars then as two would buy enough pancakes to shingle a doghouse!! Bud in Wheeler,Mi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Saturday, December 26, 2015 - 03:13 pm:

Jim: You're welcome!

Bud, You're right! BTW, do you know what an Eagle does? Just wondering....

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Saturday, December 26, 2015 - 03:20 pm:

Keith i think there is a new show on tv about it? I know that creek exist and not far from Thunder Bay,ONT!!!!! Did you Win?? Bud. PS,Yup,i held Grants horse!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Saturday, December 26, 2015 - 03:48 pm:

Bud, I sent you a PM.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Sunday, December 27, 2015 - 12:20 pm:

Only a few days left ... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Tuesday, December 29, 2015 - 04:52 am:

Winner will be drawn from those who donated & posted.

You must have donated & post on this thread by 12 noon EST on December 31st, 2015.

I will PM the winner & wait for a reply from them before posting their name ....

Thanks to everyone who donated !

Freighter Jim

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration