Sherman Model T parts for sale

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Sherman Model T parts for sale
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Sherman on Thursday, November 26, 2015 - 01:11 am:

Hi, it's Jerry Sherman Jr. I have a ton of model T and A parts if anyone is interested. Mostly high performance stuff including carbs, heads, intake/ exhaust manifolds, pistons, distributors, etc.
I think you get the idea. There are also rusty body parts and frames including a rolling 1920's Mercury Speedster (1 of 75 left in the world). I'll be at the Big 3 swap meet in San Diego February 26-28, 2016. Let me know what you may be interested in and I'll see what I have and send you photos. Thanks, Jerry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Sherman Tacoma WA on Thursday, November 26, 2015 - 01:22 am:

I wish I was closer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Thursday, November 26, 2015 - 03:05 am:

Yes, some of us are interested :-)
You're not related to the former producer of the finned Sherman Superfire head, are you? :-)

Pictures would be great, though they have to be max a little over 200 kb to be able to upload them here - I use www.reduceimages.com

Would you consider selling online and send parts by mail, or is everything going to be sold at the Big 3 swap?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Thursday, November 26, 2015 - 09:25 am:

Jerry I would be interested in some of the aftermarket heads if you will ship... sent you a PM message.. Thanks ...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Sherman on Friday, November 27, 2015 - 12:08 pm:

Good morning, Yes, Jerry Sherman who made the patterns and heads was my father, he passed a few years ago. I do have some original Super Fire, Spit Fire and maybe even Dual Spit Fire heads laying around along with a bunch of over heads, crank shafts, carbs and other stuff. I'll get some photos and a parts list together. Thanks for the overwhelming response and interest, it warms my heart. Jerry Jr.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Saggese on Monday, November 30, 2015 - 03:29 pm:

I am interested in a head or two, I will be at the Big 3 swap. Also looking for some 1926 Coupe body panels if you have any.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Shore on Monday, November 30, 2015 - 08:24 pm:

Do you have any Ricardo heads to take to San Diego or ship? Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JOHN BEVARDOS on Monday, November 30, 2015 - 08:44 pm:

Interested in pistons and cranks .

thanks
john

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration