Happy Thanksgiving and a Thank you !

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Happy Thanksgiving and a Thank you !
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harvey Cash - Winnemucca Nevada on Thursday, November 26, 2015 - 09:08 am:

Just wanted to send a very heart felt thank you to all who participate in this forum, and all who make it the only real source of quality Model T Ford answers and information.

Thank you David Dewey for steering me to your friend Lloyd Hansen who sold me a new set of top bows for my Coupe. I did not ask Dave's help but he responded to a thread I posted several months ago asking questions about top bows. He exemplifies this forum at it's best.

Thank you David Dewey, Lloyd Hansen, Ron Patterson, Don Booth, Norman Kling, Steve Jelf, And the many others who have taken the time to answer all my ( sometimes stupid ) questions and have been a wealth of help.

Just thought it time to acknowledge all the good this forum exhibits, and a happy Thanksgiving to all Harv.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, November 26, 2015 - 09:15 am:

Harv,

Nice thread . :-)

Hope you are spending the day with family.

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Plank - Three Way, TN on Thursday, November 26, 2015 - 09:35 am:

I am truly thankful for this forum and all who contribute. I have learned so much here. To be able to tap into this vast knowledge base is greatly appreciated. It is a valuable resource that I think is without equal.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I hope you all have a great day!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Thursday, November 26, 2015 - 09:45 am:

Harvey, I think I can speak for all those mentioned that we find a sense of honor and pride to help when we can. It promotes the same hobby and interest of preserving and promoting the path that has lead us to where we are today. The best thing we can do in life is help someone we don't know and probably never will meet. It's a matter of being descent and feeling whole. The fact that you took the time and felt the need make such a profound statement is possibly the best reward a person can receive in life. Thanks for the mention. Stay safe!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Weisgerber on Thursday, November 26, 2015 - 02:57 pm:

There are many things that I'm lucky enough to be thankful for in my life. One of this years additions is our 25 T as well as this forum. Thanks everyone. Have a safe Thanksgiving.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Thursday, November 26, 2015 - 03:17 pm:

Harvey - Wish I could reciprocate, but I am certainly not as good with words as you are; I can only say that what you expressed is the same way I feel,......harold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Friday, November 27, 2015 - 03:52 am:

Gee Harvey, you're embarrassing me! But thank you for your appreciation, now I have to find a secret identity! :-)
What a surprise to read this! Lloyd doesn't get here often, if at all, so when I get back home, I'll tell him.
I have met many wonderful people here too, and they have been more than helpful to me, I only hope I can return the favors. The Model T is truly the universal car--still!
And a Happy Thanksgiving to all--I ate too much again, but ooooh, was it goooood!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration