Just seen on tv.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Just seen on tv.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Thursday, November 26, 2015 - 10:41 am:

I just saw the Model T brigade in the Detroit parade! I only saw a instant but i thought i saw a fellow in top hat franticaly Moving the spark lever as if it had stalled? Luckly the T restarted and the fellow in the top had did not have to crank!! Anyone else see it?? Bud in Wheeler,Mi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman Bolz on Thursday, November 26, 2015 - 11:05 am:

That was Steve Shotwell. Did you catch the smile
when it fired. The T's are in the parade every
year with the Absopure truck which is displayed
at the Piquette Museum. Absopure sponsors the
spot in the parade and is joined by members of the
Piquette T's. Absopure is a great supporter of
the museum as is Steve. Stalling in a parade while
on national television could be unnerving. Great
recovery Steve!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Thursday, November 26, 2015 - 12:37 pm:

Yup,I did not want to say to much before i was sure but Steve Shotwell is one great Model T ambassador!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Norman!! Bud in Wheeler,Mi.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration