Old Photo - Vermilion, Alberta, Canada

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - Vermilion, Alberta, Canada
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, November 26, 2015 - 10:39 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Thursday, November 26, 2015 - 10:51 pm:

Looks to be late teens, but there's still a surprising amount of horse-drawn traffic.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, November 28, 2015 - 10:19 pm:

When I was a younger fellow, I looked after a couple old birds that lived on farms near where I lived.
I did heavy lifting, mowed grass, pruned the fruit trees, tilled the gardens, etc. One of the old gals had
a single-wide on the property that her mother lived in. Mrs. Hindmarsh was that woman. She was 107
the last time I saw her. Still a going fool and keeping an half-acre garden. She grew up somewhere
around Vermillion and had a lot of great stories of wheat farming in 1900 on the plains of Alberta.

I still keep an unworn pair of awful green wool socks she knitted for me as a memento of this wonderful
old woman. :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration