New Release: MTFCA Restoration Videos Series 9

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: New Release: MTFCA Restoration Videos Series 9
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Yaeger on Friday, November 27, 2015 - 09:29 am:

The MTFCA is pleased to announce the release of the new Series 9 in the Restoration Video project. Thank you to Bob Ross, Tom Miles, Larry Azevedo, Fred Houston, and Joe Fellin for their dedication to making this new series a reality.

The five new DVDs are now available for purchase at the MTFCA Online Store:
http://modeltstore.myshopify.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/t-tips-restor ation-video

Each video is $14 + shipping/handling. Titles are:
9-1: Restoration Welding 101
9-2: Restoration Welding 102
9-3: Babbitting Part 1
9-4: Babbitting Part 2
9-5: Anatomy of a 1923 Centerdoor Restoration

Descriptions of each video are also shown on the MTFCA Online Store site.

You can also place an order:
1. Call the MTFCA Offices at 765-855-5248 to place an order with a credit card
2. Fax your request and credit card information to: 765-488-0026
3. Mail a check to: MTFCA, PO Box 126, Centerville, IN 47330-0126

Total cost for each CD plus S&H:
$19.50 U.S.
$22.50 Canada
$24.50 Other Countries

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Verne Shirk on Friday, November 27, 2015 - 05:54 pm:

We enjoy the club's videos and have used a lot of them for meeting programs. They generate some good discussion and are of interest to novice as well as seasoned restorers.

Our Flatland T's Chapter has a lot of younger members and they enjoy getting together for "work days". The public schools here don't have shop classes for auto shop, woodworking, metals, etc. That is a thing of the past. Our seminars have been a good way for us to attract new members. You can take the classes out of the curriculum but you can't remove the desire to fix thinks up from some people.
Verne Shirk
Wichita, KS

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Friday, November 27, 2015 - 07:08 pm:

The 1's i have on vhs are great.Although I don't have the full set perhaps,I use them on rainy days for refreshing my memory on some stuff.
So these new 1's are dvd only?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration