A very handy tool

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: A very handy tool
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Vitko on Friday, November 27, 2015 - 02:05 pm:

I bought this thermometer for line boring measuring block and babbit temperature since then many other uses have surfaced some very handy for home and T use. It has a laser pointer and every thing I have checked is within 1 percent of a different thermometer and its instantly readable!
You should be able to check a T radiator or engine for plugged water passages a leaking door or window is easy to find modern car thermostats are easy to check. Not many 50.00 tools can do as much as this one thermometerthermometer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Friday, November 27, 2015 - 02:47 pm:

On sale at Harbor Freight:

http://www.harborfreight.com/catalogsearch/result?q=thermometer

Don't forget to bring your coupon for extra savings and a free flashlight/tarp/multimeter, etc.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa - Poulsbo, Washington on Friday, November 27, 2015 - 03:05 pm:

On Sale - $20

Be_Zero_Be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Vitko on Friday, November 27, 2015 - 04:01 pm:

I like several Harbor Freight tools especially there dial indicators that can be bought on sale for under ten dollars. With a little modification I prefer them over my Starrett ones if I drop it gets expensive. The thermometer I pictured has a wide range -58 f to + 2102 f. I should be able to use it on exhaust manifold straightening or melting gold if I had some LOL!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Friday, November 27, 2015 - 04:23 pm:

I have found the customer product reviews very useful when deciding whether or not to purchase something from Harbor Freight. So far, I have not been disappointed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Missett Wyoming, PA (NE) on Saturday, November 28, 2015 - 10:00 pm:

Bought one at Sam's Club last week for a close out price of $12.91. I have one that I purchased on line for $29 back in 06 and it still works fine but couldn't resist an additional one at the close out price. The new one takes AA batteries and the one from 06 requires a 9V battery. Handy trouble shooting tool IMO

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration