I'm thinking of changing to Autolite plugs after reading this...

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: I'm thinking of changing to Autolite plugs after reading this...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine in Australia on Friday, November 27, 2015 - 02:41 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Friday, November 27, 2015 - 07:17 pm:

that is a neat cartoon there.

Um, yea back in that time frame they were good plugs. But now made in mexico and they leak around the porcelain.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Friday, November 27, 2015 - 09:57 pm:

They leak a lot around the porcelain. I threw 4 brand new auto lites in the trash a few years ago. I'd lost the receipt and the local parts store wouldn't take them back. They're garbage!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willis Jenkins on Saturday, November 28, 2015 - 12:01 am:

Interesting, I have had no problem using them! The extra set I bought just sits on the shelf gathering dust.

Willis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine in Australia on Saturday, November 28, 2015 - 02:46 am:

(Message edited by m2m on November 28, 2015)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine in Australia on Saturday, November 28, 2015 - 02:57 am:

The big problem with changing to Autolite is that I will not be able to sing Champion songs when cruising at 40MPH.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Saturday, November 28, 2015 - 06:57 am:

I have used autolite in the past no problems. I have used motocraft for years,Perfect plug for me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Saturday, November 28, 2015 - 11:57 pm:

I have noticed when I remove Autolite plugs lately they always have been leaking around the porcelain.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration