It depends how your define "A" or "The"

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: It depends how your define "A" or "The"
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Horlick in Penn Valley, CA on Friday, November 27, 2015 - 10:49 pm:

My '27 has been running poorly lately and I spotted A problem with the carburetor today. I'm not sure it is The problem however.

I'm sure you are not supposed to have fuel mixture spraying out of joints in your carburetor. My leaks are in the heat riser tube. Fuel actually sprays about an inch high around the junction of the tube with the float chamber. It only bubbles out at the top.

Video of Vaporizer leak

So that tube needs sealing. But, that tube should be operating in a relative vacuum! So I can only assume I again have a compromised vaporizer heat plate.

At least that is my assessment, what's your's?

TH

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration