South Oregon coast any T enthusiasts?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: South Oregon coast any T enthusiasts?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John f. wilson on Saturday, November 28, 2015 - 01:23 pm:

I appreciate all the folks offering parts and forum advice. Not many options here in rural Oregon to find contacts. If anyone lives close to Gold Beach and needs a common T part,or just some T talk, get I touch. Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving. John Wilson

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Vitko on Saturday, November 28, 2015 - 02:26 pm:

Hi John,
My brother past a few years back in your town, Once took a jet boat trip up the river as far as you could go--- cool town! If you get up the coast to the Columbia river you are in my area.
take care, Paul

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Saturday, November 28, 2015 - 02:32 pm:

Just spent a week at Cape Disappointment watching winter storms. Beautiful area.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Saturday, November 28, 2015 - 02:36 pm:

There used to be someone in Brookings who had a T. I bought a split rim spreader from him, but that was about 20 years ago. Another man in Grants pass had a barn full of parts and a field of body parts all overgrown with blackberries. Again about 20 years ago. My parents moved to Brookings after their retirement, so I went there often and while on my travels looked for T parts and tools. However that was in the 1990's and I seldom go through there anymore.

Larry Ciufo lives at Depot Bay, a little far north of you. He has an antique shop and a coffee bar in the same building and a Model T garage behind it. All on Highway 101.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John f. wilson on Saturday, November 28, 2015 - 02:53 pm:

Neat to get your responses so quick, a real indicator as to what a great site this is. I grew up in Santa Cruz Ca and drove my 23 pie wagon to high school, in the60s. It was loved by all the girls. Wish I was as lucky. I do remember Tom Elliot and the NW vintage speedster club at the Portland Swap meet,that was awhile back. Thanks guys

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Kemmerer Medford, Or on Saturday, November 28, 2015 - 04:25 pm:

Norm, The guy in grants pass was Ray Green. He passed three or four years ago and all the car stuff is gone
Dale

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Monday, November 30, 2015 - 08:01 am:

John, I was trucking out in Oregon back in the eighties went to the coast and saw some beautiful huge kites fling high along the beaches, bet they have even bigger ones now.

Happy motoring,

Warren

kites

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Monday, November 30, 2015 - 12:56 pm:

John,

It looks as if you should form a Model T club.
If you are the only member you could claim that your have frequent meetings and get 100% participation!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Monday, November 30, 2015 - 02:15 pm:

Washburne State Park OR

John,

Spent a couple nights at Turtle Rock in Sept.
Beautiful area.

Best of Luck

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration