Synergistic Integration

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Synergistic Integration
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eugene Adams on Saturday, November 28, 2015 - 03:45 pm:

Last evening I got an email from a guy in California (Paul) who says he is going to make a Model T Coil Tester (buzz box) based on what he had seen on my post on the Forum back in 2013.
He had saved the website for that particular post.
I consider his email to be a compliment. I considered my project a labor of love for anyone who loves Model Ts.

This is the post website http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/331880/398352.html?1383499840
Scroll the page to see pictures.

I replied back, Welcome to Synergistic Integration.
Synergistic Integration = Thinking outside of the box.
The gumption to take on a project like a test box is a sort of a Synergistic Integration, donít ya think?
Gene

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Saturday, November 28, 2015 - 04:32 pm:

I find this method works very well. After you adjust them on the buzz box do the best test. The best test is to try the coils one by one in a T which runs smoothly and if it continues to run smoothly, they will be fine. The car might run better if you adjust on a hand cranked coil tester or strobospark, but the buzz box works very well. I connect my buzz box to the car battery and adjust for 1.3 amps. Then I connect the clip to the magneto output of a running T and see if it is still 1.3 amps. and get a good spark. If so, I try in the car.
Works for me.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Bourgeois on Saturday, November 28, 2015 - 05:25 pm:

Eugene, I was the guy,but sorry I'm not from California. I have been there a few times,but reside in Vancouver Canada.
I'm looking forward to making a buzz box to see how well they work. A old fellow I met used one he made on some coils I have,but no where as good or as nice as the kind you made.
Thanks again,PaulB

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration