Is it a good deal?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Is it a good deal?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Sunday, November 29, 2015 - 11:10 am:

I recently purchased a Ford script tire pump that was listed on E-bay for $10. The description stated that it was very rusty and stuck. It is missing the wood handle but has the hose and end. I started to clean it up this morning and discovered that it is a T-1434 brass single barrel pump and as I was cleaning it the so called stuck plunger fell right out. I replaced the plunger because the leathers are good and it pumps air just fine. All I need to do now is make the period correct handle. So did I get a deal or did I pay too much?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, November 29, 2015 - 11:20 am:

You stole it. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Sunday, November 29, 2015 - 11:26 am:

Dennis,

A much better deal is for you to sell it to me for $15 .... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Sunday, November 29, 2015 - 04:23 pm:

Good Lord, ... ask that question when it involves something more than the change found under the sofa cushions !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Sunday, November 29, 2015 - 05:05 pm:

This shows that great deals can still be found on Ebay. You just never know when they will show up.

For me they seem to show up when I'm not really looking for them. And when you really need something it seems like you will never find it.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration