Watts seals

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Watts seals
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Sunday, November 29, 2015 - 01:19 pm:

I installed a pair of Watts seals in my '14's rear end 35 yrs ago and they haven't failed. Do they still sell them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Sunday, November 29, 2015 - 04:13 pm:

Watts sold out to R.V. Anderson. R.V has been putting his efforts in the Watts clutches, but I don't know about the seals. Are you talking about the cast aluminum outer cap with a modern seal in it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Sunday, November 29, 2015 - 04:25 pm:

I don't think the Watts seals are being made but Mr. Watts may have old stock on hand. The seal and O-rings he used in their manufacture are standard items and are available from multiple sources.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration