Body to frame bolts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Body to frame bolts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe gallagher on Monday, November 30, 2015 - 02:45 pm:

I recently purchased a packet of Body Mounting bolts and hardware from Mac auto.
The body mounting bolts seem really short (7/16 dia. x 1" long - six bolts total) Does this size seem correct for a 1927 Coupe?
Thanks for any help
Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Skip Anderson, Bloomington, MN. on Monday, November 30, 2015 - 04:04 pm:

I would say they are too short. The mounting wood is almost an inch thick on my '27 Coupe and then the frame and body steel add a little also Mine are 7/16 x 1-5/8 with a lock washer also. Hope that helps.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration