Limited Time Offer

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Limited Time Offer
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Monday, November 30, 2015 - 05:47 pm:

Here is my "Limited Time Offer" be the first in your neighborhood to own a 1st edition Warren Henderson, Winter Front for your favorite Model T and enjoy driving the rest of the winter! Orders are coming in fast, so don't delay! Fits any Model T,fully adjustable, no moving parts to brake, regulate the temperature by moving up or down, 2nd option to cool engine coast down long hills with throttle closed, 3rd option to increase temperature drive up long , steep highs at full throttle in high gear. These magnificent winter fronts will not last long, so order today

Happy motoring,

Warren

Winter Front
Winter Front with decoration (optional)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Monday, November 30, 2015 - 05:59 pm:

You forgot to add that they make great Christmas gifts too!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Monday, November 30, 2015 - 06:30 pm:

Can they be interchanged between models. I've got three different T's and one of these would be a real opportunity for driving them year round here in Wintersoda.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Dufault on Monday, November 30, 2015 - 06:34 pm:

So...

"the rest of the story" is....

the movie money really isn't enough to pay for the Barrett-Jackson Speedster - - you need to sell some rare Model T parts to complete the transaction. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Monday, November 30, 2015 - 07:00 pm:

Dennis, Thanks for your suggestion, wish I could edit my post (they are on sale during cyber Monday).

Michael, I am working on a newer winter front for those warmer climates!

Dave, I can always count on my fellow T club members for some much needed support. How much can I charge for club entertainment featuring my collect of out takes from the movie?

ps: I am already working on a new advertising campaign

Happy motoring,

Warren

Winter Front with decoration (already sold out)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Monday, November 30, 2015 - 07:00 pm:

If you take the time to cut it just right, you can probably get it to slide between the radiator and grill shell. It would look a little nicer but raise production costs due to extra time involved. But then someone could buy one from you, use it as a pattern and under cut your price with cheaper inferior cardboard and faster cutting techniques which would result in ill fitting cardboard fronts that soon disintegrate with heat and water contact.

Just sayin'

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Monday, November 30, 2015 - 07:06 pm:

Thanks, Chad! I have a business model that will not take any phone calls for foreign countries, that includes those countries across the Atlantic and Pacific oceans, as well as the North Pole!

Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Monday, November 30, 2015 - 07:20 pm:

Warren, If I order within the next 15 minutes will you double my order and give me the free guide to super heating in the winter? Of course I'll have to pay the 19.95 shipping and handling each?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, November 30, 2015 - 07:27 pm:

Does in come in any other colors ?

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, November 30, 2015 - 07:50 pm:

I got the deluxe custom fit model in black. :-)

pic

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Henrichs on Monday, November 30, 2015 - 09:30 pm:

Warren,

Are these made in China or USA? Difference in quality determines a premium price. Also do they come with printed instructions on the back?
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Monday, November 30, 2015 - 10:50 pm:

Dennis, the instructions most likely say "use no hooks".

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Monday, November 30, 2015 - 10:52 pm:

Dennis, the instructions are likely to say "Use no hooks".

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 01:00 am:

Allen, one MUST be careful with hooks. Hooks can puncture radiators.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 06:56 am:

Sorry Gene, "If I order within the next 15 minutes will you double my order and give me the free guide to super heating in the winter? Of course I'll have to pay the 19.95 shipping and handling each?" My staff have been so busy with calls I did not get your order before the close of business. However, you are correct about doubling any order for only $19.95, next year I am thinking about the same deal for only $39.90.
Freighter Jim, it only comes in black (the fastest drying paint we have).
Mark, thank you for your customer endorsement.
Dennis,they are made right here in the good old USA and yes they come with instructions on the back.
Allan, those instructions are for you folks down under (what?) and do not apply to North America, for reasons I will let other members explain. ps: see Wayne's post above.

Happy motoring,

Warren

my staff, hard at work

my staff, hard at work

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 08:50 am:

Here is a sneak preview of next years model. I am in negotiations with Kenneth LeBlanc to have them manufactured. It is his very own design and winter front.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Ken LeBanc's Winter Front

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 09:21 am:

"They won't last long". At least not beyond the first good rain. LOL.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 09:34 am:

That is too funny! Merry Christmas Warren!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Bamford, Edmonton AB on Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 10:14 am:

Nothing new there, Warren... we've had them up here in Canada for some time now.

Note the unique "Canadian Cars Only" diamond shaped winter front on my car. If I recall correctly, it is attached to the radiator core with Robertson screws.

Jay Mauer's car has the heavy-duty "North of the Arctic Circle" version.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 10:44 am:

You got that right, Charlie!
A Merry Christmas to you and everyone, Tim.
I am 3/4 Canadian, both my Mom and Grandmother were born in Nova Scotia, so maybe it's true all great minds think alike! Chris looks like you got an early look at our 2017 catalog and Jay knows what he's doing.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Grandsons, Josh & Joe learning to drive my 1917 Model T

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 11:08 am:

Are these available with the Ford Script?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 11:45 am:

In wet weather driving, cardboard would warp and distort fast. I'll one up Warren and cut mine from a sheet of Formica. Its virtually indestructible and will last a lifetime, in fact, it comes with a lifetime guarantee (that's my lifetime), and it is thinner than cardboard for easy installation behind the edges of the shell. Now being made of a quality material and offering the lifetime guaranty, my units will cost more. To those on a budget, go buy Warren's and replace it every heavy rain. For those owners were money is not a problem, I'll take it off your hands.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 12:09 pm:

Here's a link to a great past thread on winter fronts.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/179374/214826.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 12:18 pm:

Hi Warren,

I have one for my coupe and while it is old and a bit tattered it is still functional. I do wish you well in your new business venture.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 12:48 pm:

It got down to 45F here last 3 nights. But we expect a high of 70. I don't think I need a winter front! I did light the wood stove this morning.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 06:13 pm:

So, Norm -
Should those of us further north just respond "So suffer!"????
Marv

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Wednesday, December 02, 2015 - 08:54 am:

Dan, I can make Ford script on special order, but they do cost more.
Thank you Bill & Jay (I wish that I could get one of those) for responding with those photos.
Terry, what can I say, there's always going to be competition (that may be one of the reasons we do not ship to Texas).
Marv, I think Norm lives in Califunnia!

TO: ALL YOU JOHNNY COME LATELY'S, see above photo of my Grandsons, Josh & Joe learning to drive my 1917 Model T, December 26, 2010.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, December 02, 2015 - 08:58 am:

I wonder how many folks would buy a reproduction of "Henry's Chest Protector"? I know I would, especially if I could get my choice of advertisement silk-screened onto the front.

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Wednesday, December 02, 2015 - 11:17 am:

Warren, you don't ship to Texas because you know that the additional orders that you would get, would freeze you server or computer. Competition is good. It brings down prices. By the way, Ford script is optional at no extra charge on mine (pending a successful FoMoCo licensing agreement), but additional custom advertising is at extra cost.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Wednesday, December 02, 2015 - 02:22 pm:

Mark, sign me up also and if you can sneak in the front of the line, I will give you a wooden nickel or if I haven't got a nickel will ha'penny do?

Terry, not sure what a server or computer do, but my staff (see photos above) are getting "awful fidgety", the boys in shipping want to go outside and play with their new fang-dangle snowmobile and Doris says her ears are ringing from all the phone calls were getting.

Happy Motoring,

Warren

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo31_3UzTTY

Dr. Warren

"I didn't sleep in a Holiday Inn last night, but I do drive a 1926 Model T Ford Doctors Coupe"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Wednesday, December 02, 2015 - 03:59 pm:

Warren, you're technically able to use a computer to advertise your disposable, recyclable winter front, but don't use a computer to take orders, relying on Ma Bell and Doris to take orders; progress out of the stone age to a computer. Doris will love you even more for it, unless you have computer issues and then all bets are off. Looking forward to seeing your winter front on every T, kind of like a chicken in every pot.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Thursday, December 03, 2015 - 04:50 pm:

Once again Terry, you make a very good point, however I do not think that Doris, Hector & Wilford would appreciate being put out of work by a computer. They enjoy their $5.00 an hour job, while living in company houses and the convenience of shopping at the company store.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration