Old Photo -Snowmobiling - Which Way To The Slopes

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo -Snowmobiling - Which Way To The Slopes
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 10:48 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 11:08 am:

Very cool photo Jay! (Pardon the pun. :-))

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Whelihan Danbury, WI on Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 01:40 pm:

It would be great to have one of those machines just to drive it around on the snow trails here and freak people out. I'll bet the comments would be a hoot!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gilbert V. I. Fitzhugh on Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 01:50 pm:

I see he carried a shovel - just in case.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration