OT but it has a picture of a model T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT but it has a picture of a model T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 12:52 pm:

My son knows that I like the original Shelby Cobra so he sent me this picture.

I replied with this picture :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 03:31 pm:

Omg. You played the Trump card. Here we go!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 03:51 pm:

Mike,

That's a good one!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 03:56 pm:

I win -- I have two Trumps to his one! :-)

(Message edited by nhusa on December 01, 2015)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Wednesday, December 02, 2015 - 12:16 pm:

I have the Queen of Hearts. She beats your Trump.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Wednesday, December 02, 2015 - 12:27 pm:

Dave, your "Queen of Hearts" reference puzzled me until I checked Wikipedia.

"The Queen of Hearts is a character from the book Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by the writer and mathematician Lewis Carroll. She is a foul-tempered monarch, that Carroll himself pictured as "a blind fury", and who is quick to decree death sentences at the slightest offense."

Then I knew who you meant..... :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration