Modern Photo - Neat Model T Brass Era Oil Delivery Truck

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Modern Photo - Neat Model T Brass Era Oil Delivery Truck
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, December 01, 2015 - 09:06 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Wednesday, December 02, 2015 - 01:36 am:

That IS cool Jay, I wonder when and where that was taken. I've never seen that before. I'd like to see more information about the rig and owner/restorer. Looks to be a very nice restoration of a very rare and unusual truck. Always enjoy your posts Jay. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Wednesday, December 02, 2015 - 08:16 am:

Indeed, very cool photo. Would love to see additional angles if anyone has/finds them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Wednesday, December 02, 2015 - 10:42 am:

I guess that would be one of the early truck conversions of a model T car?
Maybe a Smith Form-A-Truck.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, December 02, 2015 - 11:06 am:

I was hoping someone here would recognize this rig and be able to tell us something about it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Wednesday, December 02, 2015 - 11:33 am:

the drive hubs look like the ones on my gram bros .charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Wednesday, December 02, 2015 - 05:57 pm:

The semi-trailer looks authentic but the cab of the truck is just a fantasy piece. No cabs looked like that in the 1910s-20s. Real cabs of the era would have been painted and would have had more protection from the weather, with rolled side curtains if nothing else.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration