Model Car Site

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Model Car Site
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, December 02, 2015 - 11:09 am:

Here's a link to a model car site that I found interesting.

http://www.drivehq.com/file/df.aspx/publish/tonhazelaar/wwwhome/model-t-1908-192 7.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harry Courtneay on Wednesday, December 02, 2015 - 11:25 am:

As a former model car builder many years ago I find this truly amazing!!!!outstanding craftsmanship

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis E. Towle on Wednesday, December 02, 2015 - 11:25 am:

Very cool! I wish they made some 1926-7 kits like these.

Travis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Wednesday, December 02, 2015 - 11:40 am:

Like my modeling done in 12-inch-to-the-foot scale. :-) I mean, if you have time
build little toy cars and the space to keep them, you have time and space to be
preserving the real thing ! :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration