OT Model N (?) Snowmobile

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT Model N (?) Snowmobile
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Horlick in Penn Valley, CA on Wednesday, December 02, 2015 - 02:10 pm:

Warren Henderson posted this photo:

Warren Henderson

Is this a model N cut up and pasted onto snowmobile runners?

I can't see a drag link going to the tie rod on the front runners.

TH

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Wednesday, December 02, 2015 - 04:28 pm:

Yup, looks like an N. Look at the paddle wheel arrangement in the back. Weird.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Wednesday, December 02, 2015 - 05:01 pm:

Terry,if it would not move steering was not needed? I remember when i was sent with the tractor and 10 dollars to buy our pair of bob's! Bud in Wheeler,mi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Wednesday, December 02, 2015 - 05:06 pm:

Looks like the steering link is connected to the back of the right front ski.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration