Talking Ts and other classics on national PBS

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Talking Ts and other classics on national PBS
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G. Wayne Miller on Thursday, December 03, 2015 - 08:17 am:

I talked about the birth of the U.S. car industry, from the 1893 Duryea through Ford's T and beyond, with Llewellyn King, host of the national PBS (and international Voice of America TV) show White House Chronicle. Gave a shout-out to the MTFCA, whose members were very helpful in writing Car Crazy. The broadcast was last weekend, on TV and Sirius XM Radio, but you can watch the interview on YouTube: http://bit.ly/1XtsQnf I think forum members will enjoy this.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Thursday, December 03, 2015 - 12:42 pm:

Tell me more about these talking Ts...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Thursday, December 03, 2015 - 04:43 pm:

Great video, I started watching the video and enjoyed their talk about Model Ts until the host Llewellyn King stated that the accelerator was between the two other peddles on the T and first As! I suppose that could be true if you had a desire to travel backwards, however he my have been talking about much earlier cars.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration