OT, Sort of... But Here's my wife's suggestion for our family photo!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT, Sort of... But Here's my wife's suggestion for our family photo!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Friday, December 04, 2015 - 06:17 am:

We live on a mountain here in West Virginia and out of the 10 acres of ground I've got, you're looking at the ONLY level stretch. Anyway, my wife asked me if there was any way I could get the 13 up behind the house on the old Logging trail for a family photo. I said I think so.. Here's the result. I kind of like it.13

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Alexander in Albion, Maine on Friday, December 04, 2015 - 07:21 am:

Very nice photo. Looks just like some of our Maine woods right now. Good holiday, Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, December 04, 2015 - 08:30 am:

Fantastic Jim! Hey, I found my rods I was mentioning to you the other day! Merry Christmas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Friday, December 04, 2015 - 08:44 am:

Very nice!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, December 04, 2015 - 09:04 am:

James,

From one James to another - great family shot !

I reckon that little flat section of WV land is priceless ... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Friday, December 04, 2015 - 09:05 am:

Nice picture!! We usually take a picture at the OCF and put them in our Christmas cards.Bud in Wheeler,Mi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Friday, December 04, 2015 - 09:23 am:

Nice picture!

Here's the picture on our Christmas cards this year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Friday, December 04, 2015 - 09:29 am:

I like it!!!!!!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Friday, December 04, 2015 - 09:38 am:

Looks like a merry Christmas,great photo's

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Friday, December 04, 2015 - 09:45 am:

Derek... Looks great! I love the dirt road and black and white effect!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Friday, December 04, 2015 - 09:48 am:

Freighter Jim... It is nice to have one flat stretch. But just out of view on each side, the land rolls sharply down hill. I have to use Low band just to get up my driveway!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Friday, December 04, 2015 - 10:30 am:

A lot of those Maine woods were exported to W. Va. when the State ran out of money during the Futz Administration.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, December 04, 2015 - 10:31 am:

Derek, looks like you made the caption with a period correct typewriter. Nice touch.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Brancaccio - Calgary Alberta on Friday, December 04, 2015 - 10:40 am:

Great photos guys.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Friday, December 04, 2015 - 12:06 pm:

James picture could be old B&W

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Friday, December 04, 2015 - 12:27 pm:

Thanks Fred... Looks great!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Friday, December 04, 2015 - 12:44 pm:

Steve: "period correct typewriter"

I thought those were "manually operated mechanical word processors":-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Jorgensen on Friday, December 04, 2015 - 12:45 pm:

Derek even got the dog to pose!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Friday, December 04, 2015 - 03:43 pm:

Derek, was I not to see this before getting it in the mail? Dad

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Friday, December 04, 2015 - 03:46 pm:

It was on Facebook, so Mom already saw it. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Friday, December 04, 2015 - 04:08 pm:

These are great photos and I would like to see more of stuff like this posted.

Derek, Now you can save $.50 on a postage stamp since Mom and Dad already saw their Christmas card.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Friday, December 04, 2015 - 04:14 pm:

Steve Back in the days of typewriters both manual and electric I have cleaned many types(letters)e, a o, g, and maybe a few others. Back when our local newspaper was all manual typewriters I had a contract to be in the office at the end of the month to service the machines, sticky keys, change ribbons and any adjustments needed.
The GOOD old days

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derek Kiefer - Mantorville, MN on Friday, December 04, 2015 - 04:18 pm:

I'm pretty sure that "period correct typewriter" print is a font in the photographer's photo-editing software. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, December 04, 2015 - 04:42 pm:

You mean something like this?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Friday, December 04, 2015 - 04:57 pm:

James, very nice photo and it's very important to keep the wife happy,

Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Friday, December 04, 2015 - 08:17 pm:

I do my best Warren...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Friday, December 04, 2015 - 09:18 pm:

Dennis, Derek did not save his $.50. His Christmas card was in the mail when I got home tonight. Nice card Derek. Dad

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russell Furstnow on Friday, December 04, 2015 - 09:54 pm:

Dig the photos. Here are mine, ordered the Christmas cards today.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration