$12.5K with Buffalo wire wheels and 15 block !!!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: $12.5K with Buffalo wire wheels and 15 block !!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine in Australia on Friday, December 04, 2015 - 12:36 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Eckensviller - Thunder Bay, ON on Friday, December 04, 2015 - 12:40 pm:

Didn't this thing's spiritual twin just sell for over $100K?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Mazza on Friday, December 04, 2015 - 12:45 pm:

its on the hcca classifieds

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris, Huntington Beach California on Friday, December 04, 2015 - 01:31 pm:

This is a nice car. Belongs to long time HCCA member & past National Director Bob Walter.
I wish I didn't already have three T's in my garage or this would join them :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Randy Brown - Austin, Texas on Friday, December 04, 2015 - 03:45 pm:

Tim, I think this is the speedster you are thinking of. From Barrett-Jackson, someone really over paid!
http://www.barrett-jackson.com/Archive/Event/Item/1915-FORD-DETROIT-BODIED-SPEED STER-178650

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Mc Willie on Friday, December 04, 2015 - 04:37 pm:

It's already sold.....

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration