Ot's

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Ot's
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Friday, December 04, 2015 - 03:59 pm:

Any one notice there'd a lot more OTs than there used to be. I know we don't have to open them but I sign into this forum because it supposed to
Be MODEL T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Friday, December 04, 2015 - 04:15 pm:

Of course this is first and foremost a Model T site. It offers a tremendous wealth of knowledge and advice that is "On Topic"

However, many of us are of similar age, situation and interests. I value highly many of the "OT" discussions. It would be odd, in my opinion, to not take advantage of our association. Be it a request for advice on a different subject or a simple rant I find it enriching to read what others are thinking, what they're interested in and what concerns them.

As has been said by a number of others, if you're not interested then don't open the thread.

Just my $0.02 worth.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Friday, December 04, 2015 - 04:15 pm:

Weather plays a role. People do things with their cars during the warmer months and most either don't drive them at all or drive them much less when it gets cold. I have never paid conscious attention, but I would suspect that the ebb and flow of forum messages through the years may show a similar trend. Wait until spring when the tours start back up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Friday, December 04, 2015 - 05:24 pm:

i am only 72 i still have a lot to learn ots have helped me a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!.charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Friday, December 04, 2015 - 05:28 pm:

i am only 72 i still have a lot to learn i get a lot out of ots!!!!!!.charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Friday, December 04, 2015 - 05:29 pm:

what did i just say. lol charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, December 04, 2015 - 06:13 pm:

You "have a lot to learn"!
Just joshing ya!

Model T people tend to be wonderful, caring, and intelligent people. A lot of the best hang around here for the same reasons I do. Fellowship, and model Ts. I think of most of the people here as friends. I like to read what they think about model Ts and a lot of other things.
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Friday, December 04, 2015 - 07:24 pm:

Wayne is correct.
Fellowship and Model T's are important.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve in Tennessee on Sunday, December 06, 2015 - 07:29 pm:

I find they are really easy to not read.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Sunday, December 06, 2015 - 08:15 pm:

These off topic threads about off topic threads are coming up on the average of about once a month. Maybe they should have real similar titles on it like the "Doodlebug" thread or the "What have you done this month" threads. We could call this one something like, hmmm, uh, "The let's b%^*+h about o.t. threads again this month "thread.

Or, here's an idea, the people who don't like o.t. Threads could just STOP READING THEM!

Merry Christmas!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, December 07, 2015 - 09:09 am:

Yet we keep "O.T.'ng" beating up O.T.'s!!

Give it a rest, when you see "OT" just move on if you're not the least bit curious as to what it may be about. But then, you just might miss something that might otherwise help round out yourself.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Monday, December 07, 2015 - 09:15 am:

the day you quit learning something,is the day you are toes up in a box. I would say something else up but ladies may be reading this.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Clark-Deer Lodge, Tn on Monday, December 07, 2015 - 09:31 am:

I'm only 62, my dad's 90, him and I, we know everything! Just ask us!

PS, what's OT? (Pop's knows, but he's not here right now)

Pat

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, December 07, 2015 - 10:43 am:

Looks like there are a few folks here that feel it's not politically correct to have talk here that is not 100% Model T, because, after all this is a "Model T" Forum.

It's just not good enough not to open OT's for them, they want to make sure nobody else reads or likes them.

!!!!CONTROL CONTROL CONTROL!!!

BTW - This is the BEST, most active Model T related site on the entire WWW. OT's and all!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, December 07, 2015 - 10:54 am:

Amen, Jay! Kinda goes with my extreme stance on freedom of speech.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Monday, December 07, 2015 - 12:48 pm:

What I don't get is, why do some folks have such a problem with OT's? It takes absolutely no time, no effort, no problem, to just scroll down and ONLY click on thread titles that do not have "OT" in them! Now if some folks need something to b#%ch about, just b#%ch about people that "DON'T" mark "off topic" thread titles with OT!

I can't help wondering if those same folks, at a Model "T" club meeting would want to kick out anybody that "dares" to comment about ANYTHING that's NOT related to Model "T" Fords! To me, I don't see any reason why this forum is any different than a friendly BS session at a "T" club meeting! FWIW,.....harold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Monday, December 07, 2015 - 03:38 pm:

hummm! if it wernt for ots and jay & herbs pics there wouldn't be much here.but what do i know.. charley

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration