A good day spent exploring in the Detroit area

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: A good day spent exploring in the Detroit area
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Friday, December 04, 2015 - 08:44 pm:

Spent a good day in Detroit, finally got to see the Piquette Museum. Meet some friends there who showed me around. Thanks Sal

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Fedullo, Milford MI on Friday, December 04, 2015 - 10:09 pm:

Not sure how long you are in the Detroit Area, but the Henry Ford Museum and the Gilmore Museum (about 2 hours away) are worth hitting.

-Joe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Saturday, December 05, 2015 - 08:15 am:

By the way, that is the recent addition to the beautiful cars located at the Piquette Ave. plant - 1909 car #22o. What an absolutely beautiful automobile! It was great seeing you, Joe; too bad you didn't have enough time to come up to my place and take a spin in my '14!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, December 05, 2015 - 09:47 am:

Bill..congrats on selling your '16! Heard about it "through the grapevine" LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Saturday, December 05, 2015 - 02:33 pm:

Thanks, Tim, I'm delivering it to St. Clair Shores tomorrow. Kind of sad about letting it go since it was my first frame off restoration. But I need the funds more than I need the memories so I'm letting someone else be the next caretaker. Besides, I REALLY love my '14! Been driving him around town quite a bit lately, with all the mild weather were're having these days.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Monday, December 07, 2015 - 01:37 pm:

Joe,

Sorry to have missed you. I was sick this past weekend and didn't check my emails till today. Hope you had fun. Did Sal give you any potato chips? Demand some the next time you see him.

Bill,

St. Clair Shores? Wow, you've got me wondering now! Is the new owner on Ardmore Dr.?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Monday, December 07, 2015 - 02:29 pm:

Jerry, not Ardmore Dr., but on Violet street west of Jefferson. Send me a pm and I will give you the guy's phone number if you want to be on his "help, I don't know how to drive a model T yet" list! I told him he really should join the Casual T's, and I think he will but I know there are others a whole lot closer than me that could also be his support.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration