Is this how to drive a Model T Ford?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Is this how to drive a Model T Ford?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Saturday, December 05, 2015 - 07:26 am:

Ken LeBlanc, one of my best friends, that I met through the Central New Hampshire Model T Club, who also helped me do a complete rebuild of the drive line in my 1926 coupe, is on location during the filming of "Live by Night", the Ben Affleck new movie due out November 2017. Please note the car accident was staged for the movie and Ken's driving had nothing to do with it, even though he did have to do many, many takes and practices his backing-up skills over and over.

Happy motoring,

Warren

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04crM2KbojY

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lonnie Smith Baxter MN on Saturday, December 05, 2015 - 08:02 am:

No offense intended but this is the second video of that movie that I have seen posted where nothing happens? You mentioned an accident? Is the wrong clip posted or is my computer on the fritz?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthony J. Marino - League City, Texas on Saturday, December 05, 2015 - 08:18 am:

Didn't do much of anything when I viewed it also. Maybe YouTube has to finish processing it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Saturday, December 05, 2015 - 08:32 am:

Lonnie & Anthony, that is the complete video. I mentioned that Ken did not cause the accident, because some viewers asked if that was the result of his pulling a u-turn in the middle of the street.

Happy Holidays to everyone,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Saturday, December 05, 2015 - 04:29 pm:

Lonnie,

The two vehicles Ken is driving past are supposed to be an accident.

I know Ken and Warren. They are crazy enough to to be and accident Waiting to happen :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Saturday, December 05, 2015 - 06:33 pm:

Thanks Fred, hope to see you at Monday's meeting.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Becca in my '26 waiting for her first lesson driving a Model T and no you can't teach her yourself

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Saturday, December 05, 2015 - 11:03 pm:

I think those two vehicles sitting at an angle to each other are suppose to be the result of a fender bender.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Sunday, December 06, 2015 - 05:03 am:

Michael, you are correct, the Big Buick is the bank robbers get-a-way car and turns down a one way street the wrong way causing the Whippet to kiss the fender and then nearly missing Seabiscuit while making the escape!!!!

Happy Motoring,

Warren

Seabiscuit

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration