Lets have it guys

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Lets have it guys
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Saturday, December 05, 2015 - 04:07 pm:

Cleaning up some stuff out back and found some parts so instead of taking up floor space put them on this for the sake of getting some floor space
So is this ?????????????????

Great parade car or as listed on e bay very rare the only one Henry made for is employee's

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Saturday, December 05, 2015 - 04:51 pm:

going to be great when done.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wes Nelson ........Bucyrus, MO on Saturday, December 05, 2015 - 05:02 pm:

Bob, Are you selling the body, the seats or the whole chassis and body? Inquiring mind wants to know. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Saturday, December 05, 2015 - 10:57 pm:

Hey Bob, I think what it is, is just a touch confusing. Is there another thread somewhere I need to read to get the gist of what your shootin' for?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, December 06, 2015 - 08:56 am:

"So is this ?????????????????"

It looks like a bit of this and a bit of that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Sunday, December 06, 2015 - 10:04 am:

Looks like you are getting ready for next years prom. Nice high seat for king and queen.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Sunday, December 06, 2015 - 11:18 am:

The back seat is a front seat for a driving chassis the body is the start of a copy of a tourabout
the chassis is a 1924 with lots of good parts, yes I will sell it if someone is interested, lots of good parts here, motor was last run three years ago and there is a title let me know if interested, modelt2001 @ comcast.net
815-985-0047
Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Sunday, December 06, 2015 - 01:34 pm:

I'm no expert by any means and I am not being critical but if that were my car I would remove one of the back seat risers so it sits lower. From what I am looking at the back seat passengers feet would dangle in the air and not touch the floor and a little higher back rest to keep them from falling out backwards.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russell Ritchie on Monday, December 07, 2015 - 07:30 am:

That back seat looks a little unsafe to me with so short of a back rest.
I got no idea what is period correct with such an early model body, but in my book I'd be trying to match the back seat with something closer to how the front seat looks.
And like was just mentioned a little lower could be good.
Just my observations...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Monday, December 07, 2015 - 09:09 am:

As I stated just set the seat up there to get it off the floor, it needs to have another seat like the front made out of wood or tin the seat on the rear was made to sit on gas tank for driving chassis
Bob
no way would I let anyone sit back there with out dropping it down 10" and put a backrest on it, Bob
this photo was just for fun will be selling body with out back seat and chassis soon, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Monday, December 07, 2015 - 10:37 am:

Thanks for clearing this up for me Bob. I guess I need to pay more attention to what is written before I comment. Sorry for the confusion.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Monday, December 07, 2015 - 10:42 am:

No problem I thought this would be a good comedy subject, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Monday, December 07, 2015 - 05:02 pm:

Bob, I got what was going on from the beginning, what was funny for me is what was posted all after that.

I was going to say it must be easier selling T parts, but I just read your other post about the shipping.

It must be Monday

(Message edited by Chad_Marchees on December 07, 2015)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration