Taking our 27 tudor for a cruise. (video)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Taking our 27 tudor for a cruise. (video)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tom sampson on Saturday, December 05, 2015 - 05:05 pm:

Here is a short video of me driving our 27 tudor.
Enjoy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usRLtna7_Ns

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, December 05, 2015 - 08:11 pm:

Great video, up to Steve Jelf standards! Thanks for the ride. :-)

One question, with the fuel shutoff on the firewall, what were you switching under swinging plat on the floor? An electrical cutoff switch?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Saturday, December 05, 2015 - 09:27 pm:

mighty fine video,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tom sampson on Sunday, December 06, 2015 - 08:25 am:

Thanks guys, and the battery switch is under the floor by the back seat.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Sunday, December 06, 2015 - 08:43 am:

Cool video Tom. Nice car. Nice barn!! I used to go to C.S. "back when" for H.S. football. I'm wondering if there's some secret to uploading a 7 minute vid to You Tube, that otherwise wouldn't take like 24 hours. On our piddly 1 meg wi-fi out here, it took 3 hours to upload just a 49 second video!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration