Speedster CD on e-bay

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Speedster CD on e-bay
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Saturday, December 05, 2015 - 09:42 pm:

I have no connection to this seller, and do not know him. but I bought a copy of this CD about a year ago and in my opinion, it is worth every penny if you are interested in Speedsters. I had not seen if for sale for awhile and thought he had quit selling them. It would be a very nice gift for a speedster fanatic ... just my personal opinions for what little it may be worth ...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Model-T-Ford-Speedster-Body-Literature-on-CD-/2621737500 65?hash=item3d0ac5f331:g:6YgAAOSwt6ZWVz38&vxp=mtr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Sunday, December 06, 2015 - 11:30 pm:

Is that Larry Sigworth's CD? I bought a copy of his about ten years ago and it's a very good collection of literature.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Sigworth on Monday, December 07, 2015 - 01:12 pm:

Yes, I have both the CD's I developed on ebay for the next few days. If anyone on the forum is interested I will sell either CD to you for $18.00 including shipping if you email me directly.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Hylen- Central Minnesota on Monday, December 07, 2015 - 03:13 pm:

Get out your hint lists guys. These are perfect stocking stuffers.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration