Case for ECCT

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Case for ECCT
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Sunday, December 06, 2015 - 07:58 pm:

I found this metal case with dividers and foam at Harbor Freight. $29.95

Works great for holding the ECCT and the manual is underneath. It also has a tool rack under the foam to keep the tools for adjusting your coils.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Monday, December 07, 2015 - 03:51 pm:

Thanks Dave, I'll have to get by there and pick one up and get another free flashlight.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Monday, December 07, 2015 - 05:56 pm:

Gene - I've been sorta' "spreading out" recent purchases at Harbor freight Tools and collecting the free tape measures. I now have one in several tool boxes/work benches in several different locations. They're a pretty good little tape measure for free,....harold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robb Wolff on Monday, December 07, 2015 - 08:55 pm:

Coincidentally, today I had lunch with a fellow Foothills Model T Ford Club member, Harold Frische. He returned the "club" ECCT to me complete with a new oak case.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine in Australia on Tuesday, December 08, 2015 - 03:31 am:

For me the perfect case would be just big enough for the ECCT, cables, AND a spare coil or two. Dave's case at the top seems big enough to fit all that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Tuesday, December 08, 2015 - 08:47 pm:

I love the wooden box. Very nicely done.

Here are a couple of pictures of the case and the inside of the case so you can see how it holds a number of tools if need be.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Tuesday, December 08, 2015 - 09:36 pm:

Dave,
Nicely done. Hope you are wintering well.....
Rob

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration