Here are some finished pictures

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Here are some finished pictures
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Austin Baker on Sunday, December 06, 2015 - 09:24 pm:

1926 coupea1926 coupeb1926 coupec

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Sunday, December 06, 2015 - 09:37 pm:

That turned out nice.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donnie Brown North Central Arkansas on Sunday, December 06, 2015 - 09:57 pm:

very nice :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Sunday, December 06, 2015 - 10:00 pm:

Pretty good!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Sunday, December 06, 2015 - 10:05 pm:

Very nice paint. Overall it looks great. Enjoy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, December 06, 2015 - 10:07 pm:

Very nice! I do hope you intend to drive and enjoy that beauty for a few years?
Drive carefully, and enjoy! W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Sunday, December 06, 2015 - 10:09 pm:

Wow! Looks great.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David L Corman on Sunday, December 06, 2015 - 10:54 pm:

Darn Nice Car Have you thought about coming to the Winter tour that will be in Ocala, FL this year?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bud Holzschuh - Panama City, FL on Sunday, December 06, 2015 - 11:09 pm:

Austin

The body on my 15 Touring is red much like yours except that I like the shade of red you used much better. May I ask what the paint was and the color?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Sunday, December 06, 2015 - 11:11 pm:

Very nice arrest me red like the color

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Austin Baker on Sunday, December 06, 2015 - 11:25 pm:

Is one color we thought was too purplish then mixed in some viper red and it was just right.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, December 07, 2015 - 08:59 am:

Sweet. Nice job.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration