Another T at my house

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Another T at my house
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg Kuhnash Southeastern Ohio on Tuesday, December 08, 2015 - 10:26 am:

Thanks to Mark Strange who listed an add from St.Louis Craigslist I found another T. I had been looking for another 17-21 body. Really a good body with good wood. Will save me much time and money instead of fixing my old one.
I left friday morning at 2AM, drove 1100 miles and was back home at 10PM.
The fellow had an unusual pet also. I am the one on the left.
T
Pet ?

greg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem - SE Michigan on Tuesday, December 08, 2015 - 10:33 am:

Greg,

Fur has really gone out of fashion. Still, a nice looking stole.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Tuesday, December 08, 2015 - 10:36 am:

An Anteater?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, December 08, 2015 - 10:36 am:

Glad it worked out for you! Is that a possum on your shoulder?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Tuesday, December 08, 2015 - 10:57 am:

The white tail and feet have me stumped?? Other than that i would have thought muskrat? Bud in Wheeler,Mi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Tuesday, December 08, 2015 - 11:44 am:

Greg,

Looks like a nice body. If the body is a lot nicer because the car was stored and treated much better than your 1921, you may want to consider restoring the 1917. Many of the other parts may be in better shape also?

Note where Mark posted the link And on the MTFCA ad site, http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/3487/588973.html?1448485833 Eric posted he had a rebuilt 1917 engine & transmission.

If you have a chance, please look on the front seat heel panel and see if there is a letter and also the right front floorboard riser to see if there is a body number stamped into the wood or attached with a metal tag. If so please let us know what it is.

Good luck with your T or Ts.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Tuesday, December 08, 2015 - 12:19 pm:

Hmmm looks like dinner, possum is the other other white meat

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Tuesday, December 08, 2015 - 05:28 pm:

It always bothers me on the opossum's well ripened food preferences.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration