Window shade Guide Strings

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Window shade Guide Strings
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Weisgerber on Tuesday, December 08, 2015 - 10:04 pm:

Does anyone know where the rear window shade guide strings attach to at the bottom of either side of the window frame? Was it behind the back cushion or just above it with some type of fitting?

Both the original and reproduction shade brackets have a small hole for the string to attach to, and the shades have a wire guide on either end of the bottom "pull rail" for the guide string to pass though, but that"s it. I have found some pictures on line and on the forum, but they really haven't been a whole lot of help because they are too blurry or the string is half there etc.

Can anyone help?

Charles

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charles Weisgerber on Tuesday, December 08, 2015 - 10:16 pm:

After doing more research I think I found my answer.

Thanks.

Charles

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn - Lincoln, NE on Tuesday, December 08, 2015 - 11:36 pm:

Charles - My original 26 Tudor has the strings attached behind the seat cushion.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration