OT the 1951 Hoffmann. Have you seen or driven one?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: OT the 1951 Hoffmann. Have you seen or driven one?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Wednesday, December 09, 2015 - 07:51 am:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Y16ObVRvgOE

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Wednesday, December 09, 2015 - 08:20 am:

Strange looking little car!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Wednesday, December 09, 2015 - 08:28 am:

Have been a big fan of micro cars for decades now. Some certainly are designed better than others :-)I'd own it :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Wednesday, December 09, 2015 - 08:51 am:

I notice he made no mention of stopping power? Were the brakes better than the rest of the car?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Wednesday, December 09, 2015 - 09:22 am:

That's a neat little car, I think the producers could not have picked a worse person to demonstrate the car. Can you imagine how he would pick apart a Model T?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Howard D. Dennis Byron, Georgia on Wednesday, December 09, 2015 - 09:56 am:

Will, if you want to see how he reacts to a Ford product, check here:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Y16ObVRvgOE

As Buggs Bunny once said: "What a Maroon!"

Howard Dennis

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration