Vintage Ford Magazine

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Vintage Ford Magazine
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Leon Parker - Benton, Kentucky on Wednesday, December 09, 2015 - 02:54 pm:

Has anyone gotten their NOV-DEC Vintage Ford or Model T Times magazine? I have not.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Wednesday, December 09, 2015 - 03:01 pm:

Yesterday In Callifornai

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Wednesday, December 09, 2015 - 03:02 pm:

Received Model T Times approximately two weeks ago.

Have not received Vintage Ford.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Wednesday, December 09, 2015 - 03:12 pm:

I got Model T Times about two weeks ago.

Vintage Ford came yesterday.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Jorgensen on Wednesday, December 09, 2015 - 03:14 pm:

Got mine yesterday.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Wednesday, December 09, 2015 - 03:42 pm:

I got one the other day. Not sure why. I didn't renew.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Wednesday, December 09, 2015 - 05:09 pm:

Got mine today

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, December 09, 2015 - 05:58 pm:

A little OT, but speaking of renewal, does the club send out reminders, or are we left up to our own fading memories? Does renewal go by calendar year, like, I need to renew by the end of December?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Wednesday, December 09, 2015 - 06:07 pm:

Got mine today, Kansas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Wednesday, December 09, 2015 - 06:40 pm:

Mark, I got a notice in the mail.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, December 09, 2015 - 06:47 pm:

Thanks, Hal. I've never received a notice from MTFCA or MTFCI, so I've been renewing on my own in December. I guess I'm probably paid ahead a bit, no big deal. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Matt Foye on Wednesday, December 09, 2015 - 07:31 pm:

Curious, was the Girl Scout "Learn to Drive" article in this issue? I don't have mine yet and I'm wondering. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil C Bartlett, Shively CA on Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 12:08 am:

Yes Matt it was. Looked like a lot of fun was had by all. What a great way to reach out to possible future model t caretakers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 12:15 am:

I don't have a mailing envelope to check, but I think your expiration date is printed with your name and address.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 12:32 am:

Both clubs send renewal notices.

Both clubs send membership cards. Your expiration date is on the card.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 12:43 am:

PS: seems to me that when I joined the MTFCA years ago, they sent me all of that year's issues up to the date I joined right away and the membership expired December 31 of each year for all members. For example, if you joined in June, they sent you Jan/Feb, March/April, May/June right away so you were "caught up" as far as magazines were concerned. Don't know if they still do that - you pay annual dues but are a member for less than a year yet get all the magazines for that year.

The MTFCI membership expiration is based on the date you joined.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration