Who makes tire covers?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Who makes tire covers?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Travis E. Towle on Wednesday, December 09, 2015 - 07:30 pm:

1926 runabout

I'm putting the tan canvas top boot and gypsy wings on my T and I need a matching tan canvas tire cover. Langs responded that they can't get it in anything but what they have "black or tan fake leather".

Ideas?

Travis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Wednesday, December 09, 2015 - 07:33 pm:

Take a spare tire and one of your gypsy wings to a local auto upholstery shop, they might be able to make a nice one for you. They can also help you select a material to match your other parts.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration