MTFCA Membership Renewal Questions

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: MTFCA Membership Renewal Questions
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Yaeger on Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 09:12 am:

There have been a few threads raising questions about the renewal cycle for MTFCA membership and Vintage Ford magazine.

First, if you ever have a question about the expiration date of your membership, if your magazine hasn't been delivered, or have any other membership-related question, please do not hesitate to contact me, via phone or email. I welcome your questions and it takes about 30 seconds to check the status of a membership. I'm here to help you and I welcome the opportunity to meet more members that way!

The logistics of membership...
- Renewal notices are mailed out approximately 1-2 months prior to expiration date. Another renewal mailing will be going out by the end of December.
- The month you sign up for membership indicates the renewal cycle you fall into and is also based on the issue of the Vintage Ford, which is published bi-monthly. If you signed up in January, your expiration date is last day of February (Jan-Feb issue). If you signed up in September, your expiration date is last day of October (Sept-Oct issue). Hope that makes sense!
- We provide the current issue of the Vintage Ford at the time a new member signs up, then they receive the new issues for the next year. Back issues can always be purchased.

I hope this helps clarify any questions. Do let me know if more information is needed.

We appreciate every MTFCA member and your input. We also encourage anyone interested in the Model T hobby to join.

Thank you!

Susan
susan@mtfca.com
phone 765-855-5248

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 09:17 am:

Susan, thanks for the explanation! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 12:21 pm:

Thanks, Susan. We appreciate how you're being so pro-active.

Keith

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration