Old Photo - NOTE TO SELF CHECK THAT YOUR IN THE FORUM AND NOT THE CLASSIFIEDS BEFORE POSTING

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - NOTE TO SELF CHECK THAT YOUR IN THE FORUM AND NOT THE CLASSIFIEDS BEFORE POSTING
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 11:20 am:

Well I just posted 5 Old Photos to the classifieds before the big light came on and I saw I was in the wrong venue. After many years posting to the forum it sure is hard to get used to the classifieds having the same look and feel of the Forum format rather then the way the classifieds looked for so many years here.
With each passing year Senior moments seem to become more of a common occurrence and I am only 66! My hats off to those of us here that are a lot older then me and still have their cookies together.:-)

I have a hunch It's time for me to go ring the bell.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 11:40 am:

-Hey, Jay!-
My approach is to call it 'Half-Zeimers' (I'm already half-way 'there'). Keep the photos coming!!! And, I'm sure the Classifieds will forgive you too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 11:48 am:

Jay,

Where did you find that picture of me .... ?

It rather favors me with the soft background lighting .... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 12:23 pm:

Jim, don't flatter yourself. :-)

I couldn't resist. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 12:38 pm:

That is Charles Laughton, actor, as the Hunch Back of Notra Dame. A movie made in the 1930s.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 12:42 pm:

How did they get him to look like that?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 01:16 pm:

Looks like a rather amateur job of Photoshop but still fun to look at.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 01:33 pm:

It seems I once watched a short film on the movie "Hunchback of Notre Dame". If I remember correctly Mr. Laughton was made up to look his character by a make-up artist. His real right eye is covered and the one you see is a fake.

It was state of the art in 1939. Digital enhancement was still a way into the future, at least as we know it today. It took quite a while to make him up before each shooting session.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 02:05 pm:

Hopefully Chris will see the threads and move them over to the main forum so that they will be archived with the rest of 2015. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 02:40 pm:

No worries Jay! All things considered? I think you are doing alright. And I know many of us really enjoy the many photos that you find and share.
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 02:47 pm:

You mean this isn't the classifieds???????
:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Friday, December 11, 2015 - 12:36 am:

I moved them to the Classified as they would get deleted in 3-5 moths if they stayed there. These are too good to lose.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, December 11, 2015 - 01:04 am:

Oh, why was I not made of stone, like thee?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, December 11, 2015 - 03:43 am:

Michael,

No offense taken ...

Every guy should have a " Glamour Shot " in his portfolio ...

Guess I was just reaching for the stars ... :-)

Freighter Jim

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration