Christmas came early Thanks to Mark Strange

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Christmas came early Thanks to Mark Strange
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 05:56 pm:

A week or so ago I posted about a brass tire pump that I had acquired and that it was missing the wood handle. Shortly after the post I received a private message from Mark asking me if I was interested in the tire pump handle he had and what is my address. I said I was interested and ask him what he was asking for it. Today when I picked up my mail I not only received the wood handle but everything I would need to rebuild the pump! He refused payment not only for the parts but postage too! His only comment was "Have a Merry Christmas"

Well I will always remember this act of kindness and I am having a Merry Christmas thanks to Mark Strange.

Merry Christmas Mark and THANK YOU!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 06:23 pm:

That's what its all about... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 09:45 pm:

Dennis Seth: You have to say that there is a lot of Good Guy's around the Model T world

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David W Gross on Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 09:51 pm:

Good people

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 09:56 pm:

Mark,

YOU DA' MAN .... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Friday, December 11, 2015 - 01:09 pm:

There are some truly remarkable people on this FORUM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, December 26, 2015 - 06:25 pm:

I'm resurrecting this thread because I got a wonderful surprise in my mail today - a Christmas card from Dennis Seth with a $20.00 McDonald's gift card in it!

I'm sitting at my computer munching on a McDonald's Southwest Salad right now, thankyou Dennis and Merry Christmas! :-O

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Saturday, December 26, 2015 - 08:02 pm:

Merry Christmas to You Mark. I'm sitting here looking at a beautiful brass COMPLETE Ford tire pump thanks to you. And it works great with all the parts you sent.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration