Sedan wreck-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Sedan wreck-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 09:35 pm:

Kee-runch

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 10:42 pm:

Odd looking demountable accessory wheels. I wonder if loss of one of the rims caused the accident? Looks like occupants may have survived. I wouldn't want to be in a rolling over centerdoor, surrounded by all that plate glass.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 10:46 pm:

Erik, aren't those pretty common five lug accessory wheels? I had some similar wheels with wood fellows. Not sure what they were now, maybe Firestone? Probably others too. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Friday, December 11, 2015 - 08:26 pm:

Wonder what happened to the guy who was driving. It makes you think that it wouldn't take much for a sedan body to wind up like that.

A piece of tin and a piece of board will crunch like a tin can. Looks like it did here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Bourgeois on Friday, December 11, 2015 - 08:40 pm:

Fender bent a little, outside of that, she cherry!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Friday, December 11, 2015 - 09:22 pm:

I have seen some wheels like those, they just stand out with that thick wooden felloe. There are guys on this forum who have restored worse off stuff than this.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration