Post your favorite Model T Christmas card. Display your favorite.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Post your favorite Model T Christmas card. Display your favorite.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Thursday, December 10, 2015 - 11:48 pm:

couplet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Friday, December 11, 2015 - 12:23 am:

May I play? It's a Ford....

Happy Holidays

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Friday, December 11, 2015 - 12:26 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jerry knouse on Friday, December 11, 2015 - 09:09 am:

Norman Rockwell

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Friday, December 11, 2015 - 09:35 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Friday, December 11, 2015 - 10:08 am:

Merry Christmas!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Friday, December 11, 2015 - 10:21 am:

I'd like to post the card I received from the Picquette Ave plant, but I don't know how!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Bourgeois on Friday, December 11, 2015 - 10:30 am:

Merry Christmas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Wetherbee - Downeast Maine on Friday, December 11, 2015 - 11:49 am:

Here is a good early one:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Friday, December 11, 2015 - 12:06 pm:

Happy Hanukkah y'all!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Friday, December 11, 2015 - 05:12 pm:

I like the T with the tree and two chimneys with smoke from them both,because that's the way it was. Bud with no snow in Wheeler,Mi.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Friday, December 11, 2015 - 05:17 pm:

I am working on a Christmas card with this photo of my 2 grandsons learning to drive my 1917 Canopy Express Delivery Sambuca" , December 26, 2010.

Merry Christmas to all,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Holly Fox on Saturday, December 12, 2015 - 11:47 am:

Here is out red nosed lizze

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Saturday, December 12, 2015 - 12:11 pm:

You can always tell its Christmas by looking in the local Ford - Lincoln - Fordson dealer's window!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Sunday, December 20, 2015 - 08:56 pm:

Thanks for posting very interesting Model T Christmas cards. Surely there are some more! Post your favorite for all to enjoy. Merry Christmas!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Sunday, December 20, 2015 - 11:28 pm:

These were posted in past years by others. Didn't want them to be missed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Sunday, December 20, 2015 - 11:56 pm:

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Sunday, December 20, 2015 - 11:58 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dane Hawley Near Melbourne Australia on Monday, December 21, 2015 - 12:50 am:

No winery scenes in our part of the world, and Christmas Day temperature prediction is for 100 degrees Fahrenheit or more, so I have borrowed a French card.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dane Hawley Near Melbourne Australia on Monday, December 21, 2015 - 01:04 am:

'Wintery' NOT 'winery'!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa - Poulsbo, Washington on Monday, December 21, 2015 - 06:58 am:

This is how I used to decorate my T until the State Police said I couldn't drive it like this anymore. :-(

Be_Zero_Be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Monday, December 21, 2015 - 09:38 am:

Dane, thanks for the clarification. I was starting to feel really sorry for you.... :-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration