Want to buy a truck?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Want to buy a truck?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, December 11, 2015 - 01:41 am:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Other-Original-Gilt-Paint-over-Wood-/111847202600?forcerrptr=true&hash=item1a0a9cdf28%3Ag%3ASbYAAOSwwE5WaiXI&item=111847202600

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Friday, December 11, 2015 - 01:51 am:

And, its 'only $150K'.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Friday, December 11, 2015 - 03:01 am:

Very cool truck. Good luck to the seller on getting that price. I think there is at least one too many numbers, maybe another half number.<g> It may have been worth more(not what he is asking, but what he will get), if he hadn't messed with it. Nice piece of history never the less. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, December 11, 2015 - 03:49 am:

Steve,

While I like it a bunch ....

I don't think it will pull my enclosed trailer very far ...

I did - however - buy my next " new " Ford towing truck ....

My nephew - the young doctor in his first year of residency in Indiana - paid the balance for me last evening ... :-)

I am on my way to California to drop a couple vehicles - then hopefully can build a trip from there to go pick it up ... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Friday, December 11, 2015 - 07:02 am:

2 many zeros.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Alexander in Albion, Maine on Friday, December 11, 2015 - 07:39 am:

That would buy a lot of arsters !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Friday, December 11, 2015 - 10:30 am:

This may have been converted from a later model?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Mc Willie on Friday, December 11, 2015 - 10:49 am:

I agree the price is really high, but boy oh boy is it COOL!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Friday, December 11, 2015 - 01:00 pm:

"Yes dear,....you don't have to keep nagging,.....I'll put it up for sale!"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Friday, December 11, 2015 - 01:06 pm:

And if the seller gets $150K for it; he'll be shucking in the cash; counting his dollar bills. That's a lot of Washingtons. I've, twice, seen $30K in one dollar bills and it filled the buyers briefcase.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Friday, December 11, 2015 - 07:01 pm:

Man, I guess mine should be worth at least 120K!!TRUCK

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Williams, Humboldt TN on Friday, December 11, 2015 - 09:06 pm:

Mine too!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays on Friday, December 11, 2015 - 09:51 pm:

Well, I checked with the seller and the truck requires at least 84 inches to go through the garage door. Too high for me so I'll have to pass.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays on Friday, December 11, 2015 - 09:53 pm:

Plus, I like the ones that James and Richard have better anyway.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James J. Lyons III - West Virginia on Friday, December 11, 2015 - 10:17 pm:

John.. They are indeed tall! Mine is 85" and hauling from Don Langs place required a carrier with an extra tall enclosed trailer. They had to remove the demountables in order to get it in! And thanks for the kind words.. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Friday, December 11, 2015 - 10:25 pm:

I agree!..James and Richard's look much better with the "full" patina. The truck looks odd being half and half...:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Ida Fls on Saturday, December 12, 2015 - 09:59 am:

It is certainly a treat to see these three wonderfully constructed and preserved bodies. The forum and morning coffee sure beats the cold weather.

Rich

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration