May try and build

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: May try and build
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Friday, December 11, 2015 - 03:57 pm:

I am thinking about building a speedster. I have frame front and back axle and complete engine, Will be looking for a Usable Radiator + shell(low style(4 spooked wheels 30x3 and 5 rims. Frankly I am going to be cheap. This is a maybe project!!!That is if I find the parts at a reasonable price, nothing junk.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Friday, December 11, 2015 - 04:01 pm:

I think this should have been on the Classified's

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Val Soupios on Friday, December 11, 2015 - 05:39 pm:

Bill I built a speedster last year at my wife's request. It was a true collection of miscellaneous parts and came out great. Go for it!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Friday, December 11, 2015 - 06:03 pm:

Bill,I am the worlds worst at spelling, But I could not help but get a major chuckle out of the "spooked" wheels. I aint so sure I would want a wheel that was skeered! :-)
I am looking forward to get to finish my 26 speedster I started on a couple years back. Money just got tight and I have to do cheap projects to keep my mind from going off the deep end.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Friday, December 11, 2015 - 07:24 pm:

O.K. Mack Cole jist causing I lived im Missuri and Kaint spelllll good I gest I having to go back to school!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Saturday, December 12, 2015 - 02:44 am:

Bill, does that mean your real name is Dill Bugger, or it it my dyslexia getting the best of me, again!

Just pulling your leg.
Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Saturday, December 12, 2015 - 06:48 pm:

I've thought about doing the same thing. I have enough parts to build another T chassis on the cheap.

Probably most of us have more than enough parts to build a so called speedster or a plain chassis for a fun car.
If you have a block that's got good babbitt your on your way.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tyrone Thomas - Topeka KS on Saturday, December 12, 2015 - 07:48 pm:

Bill, Chickasha Oklahoma pre-war swap is a wonder place for the parts your looking for. Good shape and some parts that need a little work but plenty of good prices. March 17-18 2016. Be early.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Saturday, December 12, 2015 - 07:58 pm:

Tyrone: Chick is 1800 miles and I am not that desperate for parts! This is a "A MAY try and build"
Bill

Oh And Allan just your "DYSLEEEEEXXXIIIAAAA"

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration