November/December issue Vintage Ford

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: November/December issue Vintage Ford
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Menzies on Saturday, December 12, 2015 - 01:31 pm:

The negative is reproduced in reverse in the cover photo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, December 12, 2015 - 01:34 pm:

You mean those cars aren't droFs? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Saturday, December 12, 2015 - 01:41 pm:

If the correct orientation were used, the cover would be mainly grass, pine branches and a clump of bushes…..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Saturday, December 12, 2015 - 03:13 pm:

Glad someone got their Nov-Dec. copy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Saturday, December 12, 2015 - 03:36 pm:

The reversed photos show up every now and then for the cover photos.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, December 12, 2015 - 04:34 pm:

Just got mine today, woohoo!

I also got a nice thankyou note / receipt from the MTFCA for my donation to the Museum fund.

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, December 12, 2015 - 07:47 pm:

Richard...I think you and I are at the bottom of the mailing list, it probably goes alphabetical. I'm always one of the last too. Really made it hard when I was in an "active car buying mood"...see something I wanted, it was already gone.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Saturday, December 12, 2015 - 07:56 pm:

Tim;
That's about right, but I bought my '14 thru the MTFCI classified back in the early 70's.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Saturday, December 12, 2015 - 08:46 pm:

Got mine today.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Sunday, December 13, 2015 - 11:19 am:

I read it yesterday. This is one of the best issues yet! Keep up the good work! :-)
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Leon Parker - Benton, Kentucky on Sunday, December 13, 2015 - 05:33 pm:

Still have not seen the Nov-Dec Vintage Ford in my mail.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Sunday, December 13, 2015 - 07:23 pm:

Gee, I hadn't noticed that, but yep, "Ford" is backwards!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Menzies on Monday, December 14, 2015 - 01:08 am:

And they are all right hand drives.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Monday, December 14, 2015 - 01:28 am:

Hang in there, Leon. Mine arrived only yesterday.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Monday, December 14, 2015 - 09:14 am:

I'm still waiting for mine here in sasnakrA. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls, WI on Monday, December 14, 2015 - 10:24 pm:

Mine arrived about 3 days ago and the Model T Times arrived today.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Tuesday, December 15, 2015 - 09:40 am:

Mine came to central Mi. yesterday.Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, Mostly in Dearborn on Tuesday, December 15, 2015 - 10:52 am:

Yesterday for me. Detroit area

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David L Corman on Tuesday, December 22, 2015 - 05:46 pm:

On page 36, there is a great article by Bud Redding on straightening a front axle. The rest of the issue is excellent also.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willie K Cordes on Tuesday, December 22, 2015 - 07:55 pm:

This is Christmas time and the postal system is very busy. This probably accounts for the late delivery.
Willie

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration