Why I Don't Winterize My T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Why I Don't Winterize My T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenny Edmondson, Indianapolis on Sunday, December 13, 2015 - 05:57 am:

60+ degrees in Indianapolis yesterday. Another member and I drove the T's to the club meeting. 70 mile trip and great day for a ride.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenny Edmondson, Indianapolis on Sunday, December 13, 2015 - 06:30 am:

Wow, the picture was in the correct orientation when posted.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Sunday, December 13, 2015 - 08:48 am:

data on pic said the camera was rotated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Moorehead on Sunday, December 13, 2015 - 10:38 am:

Went out for a ride in Louisville yesterday, too. Record 73 degrees and sunshine. I don't believe we have ever had it this warm this time of year before! FUN!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Sunday, December 13, 2015 - 07:13 pm:

These are two reasons why I don't "lay up" my Model Ts for the winter.

At a Model T snowmobile meet:

Driving to work:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Sunday, December 13, 2015 - 07:21 pm:

Bill: Was your coupe on the cover of past" Vintsge Ford" ???? Sure looks familiar !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Sunday, December 13, 2015 - 07:48 pm:

Hi Bob,

No, that was not my car. I do recall the cover you refer to. I think that it appeared a year or two after I posted the above picture here on the forum. Take care, Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Horlick in Penn Valley, CA on Sunday, December 13, 2015 - 08:55 pm:

Kenny,
I do winterize my T. First step was a new Brassworks high radiator so no more leaks. Second step is add antifreeze to water in radiator... voila, winterized! It still drives whenever you want it, even in freezing weather. The best part is you don't need to undo your winterizing for summer.

TH

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenny Edmondson, Indianapolis on Monday, December 14, 2015 - 08:27 am:

Terry, that's the way to do it!:-)

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration