SW T activity

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: SW T activity
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John C Codman on Sunday, December 13, 2015 - 05:54 pm:

My bride and I are looking at houses in the Naples/Golden Gate area of SW Florida. Is there a T club or any significant model T activity in that area?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Monday, December 14, 2015 - 08:30 am:

We lived in Naples till hurricane Wilma scared the crap out of us. While we didn't own T's while living there, we did have collector cars and disoriented drivers during "snowbird" season was a nightmare. I would think Jane's Scenic Drive thru the Fakahatchee Strand would be awesome in a T. Good luck with your move

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John C Codman on Monday, December 14, 2015 - 10:06 am:

Thanks Gary, We have been snowbirds for several years and own a small house in Cape Coral now. I know where to go - and more importantly where not to, in high season. The area where we are looking is quite far inland and not really a touristy area. I would love it if there are a few other T owners in the area.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration