Old Photo - Luzianne Coffee Advertising Roadster

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2015: Old Photo - Luzianne Coffee Advertising Roadster
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Sunday, December 13, 2015 - 09:34 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Sunday, December 13, 2015 - 10:02 pm:

Forged truss rods and no side lamps. Looks to be a 1919 or early 1920.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Monday, December 14, 2015 - 06:13 pm:

If you ran the radiator hose back thru the coffee can would it be a Luzianne Coffee Roaster ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Monday, December 14, 2015 - 06:20 pm:

Dennis,
If you have any time on the books maybe a few days off would be a good idea. :-) :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Monday, December 14, 2015 - 07:44 pm:

Henry

:-) :-) :-) :-) I'll give you my bosses phone number.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky, Lytle TX on Monday, December 14, 2015 - 08:22 pm:

The coffee brand is still around. (Since 1902)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Monday, December 14, 2015 - 10:05 pm:

well there is a hose.charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Fischer - Arroyo Grande, CA on Tuesday, December 15, 2015 - 11:25 am:

"If you ran the radiator hose back thru the coffee can would it be a Luzianne Coffee Roaster ?"

Actually, Dennis, I think that would make the vehicle a "Luzianne Coffee Roaster Roadster".

Say that five times in quick succession and I'm sure your boss will give you a couple days off.

Dick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, December 15, 2015 - 11:32 am:

OT, but this coffee maker has at least one car part in it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iah28deH78A

red

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Tuesday, December 15, 2015 - 12:51 pm:

Actually if you ran a hose back from the radiator into the coffee grounds and drove it through town say about 7:00am I think you could wake everyone up!:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Tuesday, December 15, 2015 - 09:22 pm:

no body is going to get the hose ha ha.charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 11:03 am:

I'm surprised no one said "coffee or T" :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 11:27 am:

ok!! the hose is the spare tire on the other side.!!!!!!!! charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Wednesday, December 16, 2015 - 12:43 pm:

I think it would be great at The Henry Ford driving around selling coffiee!! Bud.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration